Saturday, August 30, 2008

Naughty Friends













Look what that naughty girl, kathleen send Nev and I, isn't she just so wonderful. In case you can see what it is, its a gold photo frame and is just gorgeous. so Thank you again Kathleen. :)










Since last time I have been doing stuff for the wedding, I will post some pics next time of what I've been up to.





This is a needle felted pin cushion that I made last week. I am pretty addicted to needle felting, thanks to Niss fo sending me the gear to do it.



This pin cushion is made on cream felted jumper, then the flower is also a different colour felted jumper, and the centre is the same as the cream base. it looks so cool, I really like it although I will probably send it to someone on swap bot.


A few ATC swaps been happening on AFA site, This one is a Mermaid swap


Does this tail make my bum look big?












This one is also from the AFA site and is called Recycle It Again, the rule was you had to make the ATCs using old calendar, greeting cards etc.

Well thats about it for now, apart from the fact that I have been so sick this last week with the flu, its been really horrible but nev has been doing heaps of stuff around the house for me. Oh he's a good'un.

Til Next time C x

No comments: