Friday, August 22, 2008

Hello again



hi I am back, Ive been busy sending out tags and swaps this week.


I love the Aussie group wishlist, Ive really enjoyed making up these little gifts.


I am also hosting my first swap at ATCs For All, its a "Feeling Puzzled" swap each ATC has to have a puzzle piece on it, I thought it would be fun but now I find its turned into a real challenge, the other people in the swap are saying the same thing. At ATCs For All, you have to have certain amount of feednback before you can host and for your first swap it can only be a 3 for 3 swap with 12 participants. But it will be great to see what everyone comes up with.
I have done these so far:

and another couple that I havent taken pics of yet.
Yes def a challenge.
Oh I also did 2 private matchbox swaps this last week as well, I had never done one so I asked in forum for help and made and sent 2 matchboxes cobvered and filled with the themes chosen. I really hope I did them right and the people I sent them too are happy with them.
Anyway thats it for me this week I am off to bed, boy angel is back to the farm in the morning and good ole mum gets to take him.
See you next week (If not before ...PMSL) cya C xx

No comments: