Friday, September 19, 2008

only a week later

Well its only a week since I have been on here, school hols are nearly over now much to boy angels disgust, he is not looking forawrd to going back to school. Of course Girl angel cannot wait, its the social thing I think although she sure loves to learn as well.


8 weeks from tomorrow and its the wedding, I cant even manage to be excited at the moment, I am having a terrible "down" time, am thinking of upping the pills, might just see how I go for the next week, may need to visit my GP again.


The wedding planning is about at a standstill, girl angel and my mother, both seem to think I need to carry a bouquet, I am undecided on that one.

if I could have a nice bunch of freesias I would but they would be finished by then. Will wait and see how I feel closer to the time.


I have been doing a few swaps lately These inchies are ready for the 3rd swap in a lot of 5 swaps for the inchies alphabet, its fun thinking of something that I can put on a 1 inch square.
We, kids and I went to visit my brother ,SIL ,niece and nephew yesterday, Nicole had her 14th birthday last week and I wanted to see her for that, Tom is about 15 months now and a real cutie. I made sausage rolls, cuz they all love my sausage rolls and SIL made some yum savouries and we had a lovely lunch. Was good to catch up with them, we dont see them very often.

No comments: