Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oh So Long

Here it is over a month since I blogged, damm lazy I say!!!!!!!

Since last blog Girl Child turned 13, how scary is that!!!!!!! of course she thinks she is all grown up now and should be able to do as she pleases , , HAHAHA NOT For her birthday we took her and a friend to launceston shopping for the day, she got to spend all her birthday money and Nev and I had a bit of a wander around the shops and of course had to slip out to Bunnings for a browse, Hungry Jacks for lunch and made our way home via more shops in Devonport :)

Craft wise, I have been making Christmas decorations, Christmas journalling , Christmas cards and generally thinking CHRISTMAS.......... only 72 days people !!!!!!! amazing eh.

I see also from my ticker up the top of the blog Nev and I have been married 11 months today ... and they said it wouldn't last !!!!!!!!!! No not really alls good in the Jackson household :)

Well til next time, I am off to Wynyard to pick up a friend and we are going bush to Milabeena to visit another friend, been a long time between get togethers and I am looking forward to it. Byeeeeeeeeee

No comments: