Friday, September 4, 2009

A NEW FIND

I just found another new blog,. it keeps me very busy keeping up withnall my favourite blogs these days, anyway this one has some amazing stuff on it so thought you may want to check it out..... yesss of course its craft stuff

the blog is called Just Something I Made and its by Cathe Holden check it out. Cathe also has quite a few vintage freebie graphics,,,,, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another subject.....................I AM SO OVER THIS RAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! honestly how long is it going to rain, Its now September and I am positive it rained at least 25 days in August........ Everything is wet, wet, wet and wet, oh did I mention its WET!!!!!!!! and colddddddd.. Roll on summer, then I can whinge about the heat LOL

til next blog Carol xx

No comments: