Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Bucket List

I joined a swap o swap-bot to write my bucket list , 100 things id like to do before I die. I thought Id share it.

My Bucket List
My list of 100 by Carol Jackson AKA neca84
A lot of my wishes I would never really do because I would be too afraid so read these as if I have no fears.
1. To have no regrets
2. Run away for a day and join the circus.
3. Take a trip on the Orient Express.
4. Visit the North Pole and see Santa's workshop.
5. Name a star.
6. Be in two places at once.
7. Compose a song.
8. Write a book/ novel
9. Be a star in a movie
10. draw a picture so beautiful that people would be in awe of it
11. properly grieve my fathers death
12. lose weight
13. Have the money to grant wishes
14. Swim with dolphins
15. Go whale-watching
16. Skydive
17. Fly in a hot air balloon
18. Fly in a fighter jet
19. See the Northern Lights
20. Climb Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, Australia
21. Escape to a paradise island with my husband
22. Drive a V8 Super car n a race track
23. Ride the Rocky Mountaineer train, Canada
24. Drive along Route 66, USA
25. Fly in a helicopter over the Grand Canyon, Colorado, USA
26. Take the Orient Express from Venice to London
27. See elephants in the wild
28. Explore Antarctica
29. Ride a motorbike on the open road
30. Explore the Galapagos Islands
31. Gallop a horse along a beach
32. Ride a camel
33. Fly over a volcano
34. Drive a husky sled
35. Ride a rollercoaster
36. Watch mountain gorillas
37. See tigers in the wild
38. Visit Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
39. See orang-utans in Borneo
40. Go polar bear watching
41. go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
42. Oktober Fest in Germany
43. See the Cherry Blossoms around the Tidal Basin in Washington, DC in full bloom
44. travel to Japan to see the wonderful garden and arts
45. See the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
46. See Mount Rushmore
47. See the Empire State Building
48. Climb up the Statue of Liberty
49. Go on a cruise
50. Learn to juggle
51. Learn to read tarot cards or runes
52. Learn more about photography.
53. Learn to make pottery.
54. Fly kites.
55. Perfect my Calligraphy
56. do better Embroidery
57. Learn more about Quilting
58. be more artistic in my Scrap booking
59. read all the books written by Lee Childs
60. meet Oprah
61. Meet President Obama
62. Be listed as one of People Magazine's "50 Most Beautiful People"
63. Make a difference in at least one person's life.
64. Shop at Harrods
65. Vacation at Martha's Vineyard
66. Spend a week at a 5-star spa
67. Go to an auction at Christie's or Sotheby's
68. Have "High Tea" at the Ritz
69. Watch “twilight”
70. Meet Hugh Jackman
71. grow a bonsai
72. Have a craft room all of my own
73. Stop worrying over the small stuff
74. Find inner peace
75. Ride a Harley
76. Accomplish a Great deed
77. To visit Venice
78. learn more about astronomy
79. To see my son and daughter happily married
80. To have grandchildren
81. To hear my children say, THANK YOU mum, you’ve taught me a lot or YES Mum you were right
82. Maintain a close relationship with my son and daughter for the rest of my life
83. Ram a car driven by an inconsiderate driver. ( and suffer no consequence)
84. Confront people who have hurt me and ask them why
85. Sell more of my crafts
86. Learn to like myself naked
87. Invent something worthwhile
88. Visit Bullo Station (NT Australia)
89. see a Manatee
90. see a platypus
91. Stop judging people
92. Write in my journal everyday
93. Learn to not care what people think. Probably will never happen
94. be more tolerant of EVERYONE
95. cook more exciting stuff for my family
96. I want to celebrate 50 years of marriage with my husband
97. I want to give as much to my friends as they give to me
98. To be fit
99. Drive around Australia and stop when we want to and move on when we want to, NO time constraints.
100. watch the movie “The Bucket List”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this list! I may do this as one of my 'lists of a 100' for my mission 101

Hello said...

i love your bucket list! i think you could do so many of these! let loose and have fun, you deserve it :)

xox

Hello said...

riding galloping horse on the beach....YES!! this would soooo coool!!!