Monday, July 4, 2011

Etsy Store and More

Hello again everyone

I have been really trying hard to get my Etsy Store "out" there and make some more sales I have listed to podcasts from The Quilted Cupcake she has some great ideas and I have taken notes and plan on following some of her ideas, thanks for that Jean.

I have come up with some new ideas for stock for both my Etsy store Neca's Nic Nac's as well as my stall at the Burnie Farmers and Craft Market which is on the 1st and 3rd (and 5th is applicable) Saturday of each month in Burnie, Tasmania.

So firstly I designed and made my Owl Clippie Holder ( for hanging all those gorgeous hair clips on) which you can see an example below then



came up with, in my opinion, the fantastic Fun Owl Tote pictured above. THEN I made the decision to not only sell the finished product in shop and stall, but to also sell the pattern so more people out there could indulge in their love of owls. Tote bag pattern is available in store and Clippie Hanger is in the process of refining the pattern ready for sale.

Thats it for this week, and I promise I will try to blog more often, Love Carol xx

2 comments:

Quilted Cupcake said...

Thanks so much for the mention! I LOVE your owls. So cute! I'm off to check out your Etsy shop. Glad my tips were helpful.

Best,
Jean

Mina said...

He's cute :-)