Friday, January 29, 2010

whoops

Well what happened to this year here it is Jan 30th already !!!!!!!! AND I havent blogged once, bad bad me :)

I have no excuses except maybe a lack of enthusiasm , been having a few dc visits and changing of medications and all that fun stuff so I have been having some "off" time .

Today we are having a BBQ to celebrate my birthday early, yay me . Nev turned 51 on the 20th Jan , he let that slide fairly quietly whereas I just love my birthday, so I am celebrating with friends tonight. cant wait might even invite that bottle of wine thats been in the fridge since Christmas hehehe

Also today i joined A Thing A Day, http://thing-a-day.com/, apparently you make 1 thing every day in Feb, I prob will make it to the 2nd or something lol but I am going to have a go at it.

Well I think thats about it for now. til next time Cxxx

No comments: