Saturday, August 8, 2009

A funny Swap

I just signed up for a funny swap at Swap-bot. You go to Google and type your name ie: Carol needs. hit enter and see just what you need, it was pretty funny so I decided to post it here so you can all see just what it is that I need LOL

What I need
by neca 84


1. Carol needs assessment information...well I guess that could be true although assessment information in what???
2. Carol needs to be grounded in some very basic things...Well I thought I was a pretty well grounded person but maybe not, of course “Google knows best” lol
3. Carol needs our help, will be killing her dogs Ahhhhh now this is definitely WRONG, I don’t have any dogs and that’s NOT because I killed them either LOL
4. Carol Needs Another. I agree wholeheartedly, another what??? ahhhhhhhhh
5. Carol needs more busts. I am happy with the one bust I have although a little more on the size side would be appreciated lol
6. Carol needs your prayers again. Well I can always do with these, thanks for those who pray for me at any time
7. Carol needs a purpose. I have a purpose, I eat I sleep I eat I sleep, oh no wait a minute that’s the cat. Ok I eat I sleep I craft ahhhaaa that’s me 
8. Carol needed more than a single glass ... Well EVERYONE knows THAT!!!!!!!!!!
9. Carol Needs YOU awwwwwwwww ummm who are you??
10. Carol needs a home! Well I have a home actually and I am very happy in it too
And lastly
11. Carol needs to go What more can I say

No comments: